Occasionally we may need to remove content. Please refer to the following reasons your contribution may have been removed:
* Inappropriate language and content: anything unlawful, obscene, distressing, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory or offensive are not acceptable and will be removed.
* Contributor Agreement violation: We will remove any content that violates the Layers of London Contributor Agreement.
* Do not post false information.
* Use the website for anything illegal.
* Compromise the security of the website.
* Do anything that may corrupt or impair the performance of the website.
* Attempt to access any secure area of the website.
* Impair anyone else’s enjoyment or use of the website.
* Do anything that may infringe the rights of others, including any copyright rights.
* Expect any content in breach of the Contributor Agreement to be removed within 5 days of Layers of London being notified.
* You will be notified if your content is removed. Please respond to the removal email you received if you feel your content may have been removed in error.
* Refusal to accept any future contribution from you and/or removal of your user account is within the Layers of London Contributor Agreement.
* Interviewees may request to have Podcasts removed if these were developed by the Layers of London project team.